February 20, 2009

Jumpstart Your Jobsearch with B4J

Need to jumpstart your job search?

Receive a job tips pdf from Blogging4jobs. Leave a comment on any of my blog postings between now and April 1st and receive a free job tips pdf via email from me. Make sure you include your email address with the comment posting.

A good friend of mine hosted an event in Topeka, Kansas, earlier this week called "Resumes & Wine." Young professionals received my job tip sheet, a free resume critique, networking opportunities, and of course wine! Don't miss an opportunity to get a leg up on the job search!! This job tip sheet is a great start.

Leave me a comment. Request a topic or post your link/website address. A great deal of my blog traffic comes from other recruiters so this is a great opportunity for self promotion. Don't have a link? Use your linkedin profile address.

Cheers,

Jessica

**Don't forget to follow me on twitter @blogging4jobs