March 31, 2008

Bloggingforjobs is EXPANDING!

I’m excited to announce that my online blog, Bloggingforjobs (http://www.bloggingforjobs.blogspot.com/) is expanding!! My goal is to be one of the top 100 HR blogs in the US. If you are able, help me achieve this honor. Add my link to your page or forward my blog address to your friends. I am tracking site clicks and visits daily to track my progress.

With that in mind, we are in the beginning stages of building a website that includes my blog(s), jobs postings, and other cool online resources for Job Seekers as well as HR Professionals and Recruiters.

My goal is to go live with the website sometime early summer. Once our e-zine and website are live, Greg (my husband) and I will be hosting a kickoff party with close friends and contacts. I’m excited to be able to offer such new and fresh resources to job seekers and a community where they will be able to be educated on the rules of engagement in the job search along with pages and information for established and upcoming Recruiters and HR Professionals.


If you like what you’re seeing, let me know! Leave me comments on my myspace, linkedin, facebook pages or leave a comment here and tell me your thoughts.

Cheers & thanks for your support!

Jessica
http://www.bloggingforjobs.blogspot.com/
www.myspace.com/kansasgirl4133