October 21, 2008

B4J Inspiration

Every Tuesday morning, I try to attend my local Distinguished Toastmasters Meeting and this week I was particularly inspired by two of our speakers. They spoke with great passion and energy. I left the meeting with a good feeling and ready to face the day!

One of the reasons that I love TM is the ability to get out there and focus on your own personal development. The ability to effectively publicly speak is an important part of not only being successful in your field of business but in all parts of your professional and personal life. TM also provides its members with great opportunities to network.

Periodically, I like to invite guests to our meetings. It gives me another opportunity to build a stronger connections with my contacts and assist them in their own networking goals. Having a network=great opportunities to secure a new job or increase your own contacts for greater professional interests like sales leads, candidates, or increased opportunities--whatever your reason.

Happy Hunting!!

Jessica